Monday, January 7, 2008


europe
How am I supposed to pay attention at work when all I can think about is that I'M GOING TO EUROPE!! I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve....a bride on her wedding day....a hormonal woman in an ice cream shop.....I find myself smiling for no other reason than the fact that I'M GOING TO EUROPE! I might just have to make a habit out of this. I'm flying to Amsterdam Feb 2 and will be there till Feb 12 staying with my dear friend Jason and his lovely bride. There will definitely be a train ticket to Paris with my name on it...maybe Germany too...we'll see. Next post will be a picture of me, like the millions before me, standing in front of the Eiffel Tower. A little cliche', but I gotta do it!

4 comments:

neutral said...

Thank you for your latest comment... It really helped. Sigh.

You're going to Europe! Fantastic. Have a wonderful time. It's really gorgeous over there. I've been to England, France, and Scotland.
:]

Anonymous said...

Europe is fun. I've been there hundreds of times...In my mind

One day I plan to go for real :)

Heather said...

Just use your super powers to get there, Dave.

Jenn Swift said...

I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! this is so great and I can't wait to see pictures. I've not been to Amsterdam but I guess it's a lot like Venice with canals everywhere. it'll be SO GRAND!!! As for me... I'm heading to Atlanta this weekend so... see you in the air?